Sunday, May 2, 2021

Blog Post #12

 

EOTO Evaluation (Part 2)

In My EOTO I di news desserts one topic that interested me the most was actually in my own group. The topic was Net Neutrality presented by Tyler Katz. This issue is most pressing for people of my generation. The economy is slowly recovering and is always in flux. with the job market being so unstable sometimes even I wonder if I will be able to find s job after I graduate.  So the idea of having to pay more for a service I don't even use is not a comforting thought.

Net Neutrality Matters to Museums – American Alliance of Museums


No comments:

Post a Comment

UPA- History, Style and Influence

  UPA Studios History, Style, and Influence              The early 1950s was an interesting time for world history and animation. Many studi...